Getting FRED to scroll when I change the window-cursor-mark

I wrote a simple but useful compare-windows program that moves the
window-cursor-mark to the next position where the top two FRED windows
differ. The problem is move-mark doesn't make the window scroll if the
new position isn't visible. Could someone please tell me how to do
this? View-draw-contents and window-update don't do it. Thanks.

[You can try this at home. Just make a new window, type the digits
1-10 each on a new line, resize it to show just the first few, hit the
home key, and in a listener type:

(move-mark (ask (find-window "new") (window-cursor-mark)) 10)
]

Matthew Cornell
Knowledge Communication Systems Group
University of Massachusetts/Amherst, MA 01002
cornell@cs.umass.edu
(413) 549-0835[home] (413) 545-0639, -0582[office]