Contributions and suggestion

I've uploaded two files to /pub/MACL/CONTRIB on cambridge.apple.com in
appreciation for the help I received getting compare-windows to work.
I'd appreciate getting improved versions if anyone changes them.

I'd like to suggest anyone with useful FRED (or other) hacks upload
them as well (if it's OK with the Apple folks); I'd especially like to
see the ability to set and move the mark using keyboard commands (like
Zmacs on lisp machines) and the ability to repeat commands (like c-u
<n> to repeat the next function n times). Anyway, hope you find these
useful (I find the mouse yank indespensible). I tried
lispm-fred-hacks.sit.hqx but some of them didn't work with 1.3.x. :-(

Here are the descriptions from the files:

-rw-rw-rw-  1 ftp      other        5548 Apr 24 15:39 compare-windows.lisp
-rw-rw-rw-  1 ftp      other        4084 Apr 24 15:39 new-mouse-yank.lisp

compare-windows.lisp:
;		Works on the top two Fred windows.

new-mouse-yank.lisp:
;		you to hold the option key while clicking on an s-expression to
; 		replace the current selection with it. Not particularly clean
;		but *very* handy.

Matthew Cornell
Knowledge Communication Systems Group
University of Massachusetts/Amherst, MA 01002
cornell@cs.umass.edu