#+ and #-

   #+ and #- work just fine; the problem is that ":CCL" is in the *FEATURES*
   list but the symbol "CCL" is not.

No.  This is an obnoxious "bug" in MACL.  I say "bug" because while it
really didn't contradict anything in CLtL, it was different from every
other Lisp implementation I've used (>= 6 others).  Other implementations
treat #+foo feature names as being read in the KEYWORD package.  The ANSI
X3J13 committee voted to include this behavior explicitly in evolving
standard.  In other words #+foo should be the same as #+:foo (and not
#+<current-package>:foo).

Too bad this wasn't fixed in 1.3.2.

Dan