[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Extent of LOOP in MACL?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Extent of LOOP in MACL?
- From: Dan Cerys <cerys@BBN.COM>
- Date: Thu, 24 May 90 12:24:23 EDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Bolt Beranek and Newman Inc. (STC)
- Sender: cerys@BBN.COM
I'm interested in the extent of the features available in the LOOP
macro for MACL 1.3. Is the extended loop macro available? Is it part
of the distributed code? I know I've (once upon a time) seen a public
domain version of the extended LOOP macro, has anybody had any
experience using it under MACL?
There is a version of the LOOP macro available for FTP on ai.ai.mit.edu in
the pub/ directory. It works unmodified under MACL.