Extent of LOOP in MACL?

   I'm interested in the extent of the features available in the LOOP
   macro for MACL 1.3.  Is the extended loop macro available?  Is it part
   of the distributed code?  I know I've (once upon a time) seen a public
   domain version of the extended LOOP macro, has anybody had any
   experience using it under MACL?

   I am porting a 2MB program that was developed on Symbolics to the Mac.
   We had attempted to keep as much of the program in Common Lisp as
   possible.  But Steele II says (p 709)
     "X3J13 voted ... to adopt an extended definition of the loop macro
   as part of the forthcoming draft Common Lisp standard."  Which we took
   to mean that the extended LOOP is part of the standard, but I guess
   not yet.

The extended LOOP macro, and other Steele Edition II extensions and
changes to Common Lisp (CLOS, Conditions, and hundreds of smaller
changes), will be featured in version 2.0 of MACL.  Version 1.3.2 is
based on Steele Edition I.

   -andrew