[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Info on *view* model??
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Info on *view* model??
- From: email@example.com (Andrew L. M. Shalit)
- Date: Wed, 6 Jun 90 09:56:03 -0400
- Cc: info-macl
- In-reply-to: Ray Pelletier's message of Tue, 5 Jun 90 17:28:07 -0400 (EDT) <8aP2Dbm00WBKA1zW4j@andrew.cmu.edu>
From: Ray Pelletier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Does anyone have any suggestions as to where one might find some
documentation about the MACL *view* model. I had made the naive
assumption that the 1.3.2 release would actually contain an updated
reference manual. How silly of me!!
-- Ray 'even more frustrated' Pelletier
If I didn't work for Apple, I'd say `RTFM'. As it is, I'll just
say to look on pages 114-118 of the manual. Make sure this is the
version 1.3.x manual, not 1.2.x manual.