[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
looking for a scrolling window package
- To: berger%SOE.Berkeley.EDU@jade.berkeley.edu
- Subject: looking for a scrolling window package
- From: email@example.com (Andrew L. M. Shalit)
- Date: Wed, 6 Jun 90 17:32:54 -0400
- Cc: info-macl
- In-reply-to: Daniel Berger's message of Thu, 31 May 90 11:54:06 PDT <9005311854.AA27044@dewey.soe.berkeley.edu>
Has anybody out there written some utilities for creating and using windows
with scrolling. I do not want to use a Fred window.
Do you mean text windows? If so, I can't help you. If not, you should
check out the scrollers example, which came with 1.3.x.
The easiest way to do text windows would be to combine a scroll-bar
with an editable-text-dialog-item. You'll need to call some TextEdit
traps to get the editable-text-dialog-item to scroll, but that shouldn't
be that hard.