[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Worked in 1.2, now trap crashes.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Worked in 1.2, now trap crashes.
- From: Todd.Kaufmann@NL.CS.CMU.EDU
- Date: Wed, 13 Jun 90 13:27:03 EDT
- Cc: Robert Joseph <joseph+@CAD.CS.CMU.EDU>
- Reply-to: todd.kaufmann@NL.CS.CMU.EDU
I'm trying to port some code that works under 1.2 to 1.3.2.
The offending function is as follows:
(defun invalidate-area (rect)
(rlet ((var :rect))
(copy-record rect :rect var)
(_InvalRect :ptr var :novalue)))
What's wrong with this, and why should it crash 1.3.2 ?
How can I tell what version my fasl's are? We have both types on disk, as
well as both versions of lisp.
(with-open-file (foo "foo.fasl" :direction :input) (read-line foo))
shows no human readable version info.