[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: AID maintenance?
- From: email@example.com (Andrew L. M. Shalit)
- Date: Mon, 2 Jul 90 12:05:39 -0400
- Cc: info-macl
- In-reply-to: David Murray Bridgeland's message of Mon, 2 Jul 90 09:36:32 CDT <9007021436.AA28607@maui.aca.mcc.com>
If I construct a dialog with AID, then emit the source,
exit lisp, and restart lisp, is there any way to reconstruct
the AID editable dialog from the source? Is there an
alternate way to save an AID-created dialog so it can
be edited in the future.
You don't have to do anything special. Any dialog can be edited
with AID. So, you just recreate the dialog (by running the source),
and edit away.