When *not* to convert to 1.3...

After weeks of convincing our fellow developers that 1.3.2 is better
and they should convert from 1.2.2 we are starting the conversion of a
large statics tutor/simulator. This is quite unpleasant because they
used the *graphic-window*s example <danger, Will Robinson>. The
graphics-windows.lisp is now a combination of scrolling-windows.lisp
and scrollers.lisp (I think those filenames are correct) and they are
essentially _undocumented_ ! Does anyone from Apple have significant
documentation? Also, we found the view documentation less than
minimal. Is there some other source we should be consulting?

Maybe we should wait for 2.0 as it's bound to make *this* conversion
look trivial...

Sincerely,

Matthew Cornell
Knowledge Communication Systems Group
University of Massachusetts/Amherst, MA 01002
cornell@cs.umass.edu
(413) 549-0835[home] (413) 545-0639, -0582[office]