LISP/HYPERCARD IPC (interprocess communications)

All:

A few notes back, Vincent Keunen posted a note about LISP to HYPERCARD
IPC (interprocess communications) code.

He just sent me the code; turns out that it is the cheesy-IPC.sit file
which resides on the cambridge.apple.com archives under the filename
pub/MACL/cheesy-IPC.sit.

Thanx to Vincent for sending it. Anyone interested in it should download
the aforementioned file from the archives.

Just out of curiousity, has anyone attempted to use it? Successfully? I don't
have MPW PASCAL loaded, so I can't easily test it locally (yet) ...

Charlie S. Lindahl
Automation and Robotics Research Institute
University of Texas at Arlington
ARPA: lindahl@evax.arl.utexas.edu

Standard disclaimer: Ain't no opinion but my own.