Descriptions of files in archive

     I was just browsing the info-macl archives and I saw a bunch of software
in the pub/CONTRIB directory.  However, I didn't know what I wanted to ftp over
because I didn't know what most of the stuff did.  It would be helpful to have
an INDEX or README file in this directory which explained what each file was.

     Also, is info-macl interested in becoming an archive for MACL code
submitted by 3rd parties.  If so, I have some utilities which I hacked together
for personal use, but would be willing to post.

Thanks,
Steve