[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: uunet!cambridge.apple.com!info-macl@uunet.UU.NET
- Subject: Questionnaire
- From: plogan@dad.MENTOR.COM (Patrick Logan)
- Date: Tue, 21 Aug 90 13:11:14 PDT
If you have time, I'd appreciate your answers to this questionnaire:
* In what ways is MACL superior to other CLs, MacScheme, other Schemes and
* If you could change or add three things, what would they be?
* What do you use MACL for?
* Do you use the application builder?
* Do you use it for interactive (graphical, point-and-click) interfaces?
If so, does the interface have a good response? For a "real" application
would it be necessary to recode some or all of it in C or Pascal?
* If you've used MacScheme+Toolkit, and have still more time to indulge me, please
answer the previous questions with respect to that product.
Patrick Logan, uunet!mntgfx!plogan
Mentor Graphics Corp. 8500 SW Creekside, Beaverton, Oregon 97005-7191