[no subject]

   From: morbias@ATHENA.MIT.EDU
   Date: Tue, 21 Aug 90 16:17:30 EDT

   I've been trying to load a C-function which makes a call to the
   Macintosh function Control. This function is not in ROM, but works
   fine when it is linked up with MPW C. However, when I attempt to load
   the C-code into Lisp with the foreign function interface, I get this
   response:

   > Error: Reference to undefined entry point "CONTROL"
   > While executing: CCL::FF-MARK-ENTRY
   > Type Command-/ to continue, Command-. to abort.
   1 >

   Any ideas would be appreciated.

Just a guess:  do you know that the names of foreign function
entry points are case sensitive?  (Remember, we're interfacing to
C here, and C is case sensitive.)

    -andrew