[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
beginner's lisp manual
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: beginner's lisp manual
- From: Tom McDougal <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Sep 90 10:36:45 CDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <9009162216.AA10766@brazil.cambridge.apple.com>
For those people looking for a beginner's introduction to
LISP, see p.394 of the MACL manual, "Lisp tutorials."
Personally I learned from Winston & Horn's _Lisp_, 2nd ed. and
Touretzky's _Lisp: A Gentle Introduction to Symbolic
Computing_. I later refined my style with Abelson & Sussman's
_Structure & Interpretation of Computer Programs_.
1973, Revlon begins marketing new
cosmetic kit for women who can't
make-up their mind.