[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
new version of custom utilities
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: new version of custom utilities
- From: Mike Engber <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Oct 90 14:51:35 CDT
I just put a new version of my custom utilities at cambridge.apple.com in
pub/MACL/CONTRIB. I can email the .hqx file if you don`t have ftp access.
The custom utilities are basically a collection of code to help access the
Mac ToolBox and create user interfaces. Everthing is provided as source code.
Some highlights are:
- asynchronous sound support
- high level device manager interface (routines "not in ROM")
- high level serial driver interface (routines "not in ROM")
- serial port streams (serial port access via standare LISP i/o functions)
- scrolling editable text dialog items
- PICT dialog items
- ICON and cicn (color icon) dialog items
- resource utilities
- dialog utilities
- menu utilities (incl pop-up menu support)
- environment utilities (bounding rectangles for multi-monitor systems)
See the ReadMe file for more details.