Help .....

For my application I need to create a dialog with a sequence such that
the items, which are strings, in the sequence can be moved up and down
with the mouse.

A relevant example is, any machintosh directory. Once opend with the
option 'view by name', the file names are listed. The file names then
can be moved with the mouse.

Another question is: When a file name is selected, the high-lighted
portion is only the file name, a varying length for different
files. But, in a sequence dialog when a cell is selected the whole
cell gets high-lighted? How can this be set to the length of the
cell content?

Could someone help me out with some example codes for such application,
or at least providing some hints.

Shawkat Bhuiyan
bhuiyan@skorpio.usask.ca