Can't read: Latest Developer CD-ROM V

I just got it and after inserting it just clicks, the light flashes,
and nothing else happens. The drive can read the other disk wiht the
mailing and I've tried the questionable disk in our other drive with
the same result. There are some MACL things I need access to and I
wonder, has *anyone* been able to read this thing?

Thanks.

matt

Matthew Cornell
Knowledge Communication Systems Group
University of Massachusetts/Amherst, MA 01002
cornell@cs.umass.edu
(413) 256-6664[home] (413) 545-0582, -3584[office]