[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Weird Mac problem when using Apple Common LISP
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Weird Mac problem when using Apple Common LISP
- From: Andrew L. M. Shalit <alms>
- Date: Thu, 17 Jan 91 14:05:23 -0500
- Cc: naha@YUKON.SCRC.Symbolics.COM, info-macl
- In-reply-to: Richard J Brandau's message of Thu, 17 Jan 91 12:34 EST <19910117173420.2.RJB1@vega.gte.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 91 12:34 EST
From: Richard J Brandau <email@example.com>
Dunno if this is your problem, but when I was using a MacPlus, I found I
could run MACL exactly once per boot. Version 1.3.2 would work under
Multifinder; 1.2.2 wouldn't. Note that this is purely empirical; I
never tried to figure out why any of these behaviors obtained.
This is almost definitely the sign of infection by a virus.