Re: RE>Weird Mac problem when u

>         Reply to:   RE>Weird Mac problem when usin
> --> "when I was using a MacPlus, I found I could run MACL exactly once per
> boot"
>
> Same here on a Mac SE - until I removed Superclock, an otherwise stable INIT.
>
> John

There is an unfortunate interaction between Superclock, the Lisp, and the
128K ROM.  (The executive summary is that one could reasonably blame any
of the three products; people who are really interested in the gory details
are welcome to send me mail.  Be forewarned that they -are- gory.)

We tried to work around this in the last moments before 1.3 shipped;
unfortunately, we blew it (this is why 1.3 works once in this environment
while 1.2 didn't work at all.)

Anyhow, I think that the enclosed INIT -does- fix the problem.  If I
remember the details, it should also enable 1.2.2 to work with SuperClock
and Multifinder on Pluses and SEs, but I didn't test this.

(This file must be converted with BinHex 4.0)