More "No More Object Lisp" ...

  We at UofMD also have a *lot* of interface code in Object Lisp, and I too
was under the impression that there would be some sort of grace period /
conversion program to help make the leap to CLOS.

  Given this, I have two questions.  First, what will the MACL interface stuff
look like under 2.0/CLOS, and how hard will it be to port existing code?  (I
guess that was 1.5 questions)  Second, does Apple have anything to do with
ILA's CLIM effort so maybe we can forget about Mac style programs altogether
and write some interface stuff we won't have to throw away tomorrow?

  Sorry if this seems like a flame, but it's late and I'm tired...

  ...Bill Andersen
  waander@cs.umd.edu