[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: MACL and Super Boomerang
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: MACL and Super Boomerang
- From: John Doner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 28 Feb 91 12:22:10 PST
- Posted-date: Thu, 28 Feb 91 12:22:10 PST
Lee Spector writes:
... I've looked at the manual
sections on keystroke-codes, etc., but I can't figure out how to
programmatically get the effect of hitting keystroke combinations
on the keyboard...
I haven't tried to do it from MACL, but in my Pascal/C programming
days, I would do this with a call to PostEvent.
John E. Doner email@example.com (805)893-3941
Dept. Mathematics, UCSB, Santa Barbara, CA 93106