[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: dialog items we all need
- To: INFO-MACL@CAMBRIDGE.APPLE.COM
- Subject: Re: dialog items we all need
- From: Vincent Keunen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 7 Mar 91 14:18:49 +0100
- Date: Thu, 7 Mar 91 14:19+0100
- In-reply-to: <9103061635.AA05414@aristotle.ils.nwu.edu>
I agree with that. It will also be easier with MCL 2.0: we will be able
to share classes and methods and easily adapt them to our needs.
A first thing to do would maybe be to show your interest in the sharing
by telling the net what source code you have written and would agree to
Richard, I support your idea and I am willing to help.