Re: full-blown application in MACL?

I must put my support for developing applications in MACL.  I have
written a Pascal Programming environment called the Goal-Plan-Code
Editor in MACL 1.2.2 (yes, we are still using it!).  This environment
has been in continuous, daily use for the past three years at
the Community High School in Ann Arbor, MI, in an introductory
programming class.

Sure, MACL 1.2.2 is slower and buggier than MACL 1.3.2 or MACL 2.0.
Yet, developing the application was doable in the MACL
environment, and, overall, we are pleased enough with MACL 1.2.2
that we will continue to use MACL 1.3.2 and MACL 2.0.

Furthermore, I think the advice and support of people on the
INFO-MACL mailing list is a very motivating factor for using MACL 2.0.

  -- Luke