[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Windows that disappear/reappear on Multi-Finder swap
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Windows that disappear/reappear on Multi-Finder swap
- From: Andrew L. M. Shalit <alms>
- Date: Fri, 29 Mar 91 10:04:13 -0500
- Cc: info-macl
- In-reply-to: Richard Lynch's message of Thu, 28 Mar 91 14:03:37 CST <9103282003.AA29604@aristotle.ils.nwu.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 91 14:03:37 CST
From: email@example.com (Richard Lynch)
Is there a bit somewhere that can be set so that a(ll) window(s) will
disappear when MACL 1.3.2 is swapped out and reappear when the application
becomes active again?
No, there isn't. Certain future operating systems do, though, support
this functionality as a user option.
If you want it to happen under program control (rather than under user
control), you could try just moving the windows off screen.