Documentation in the Apropos window

Many times I use the apropos window to locate the exact name of a variable
or a function.  When I do find it, I usually want to get the documentation
for it.  The thing is that I have to go through two steps to do it.  Either
inspect the selected object and than select "Documentation" from the
inspector menu or Select "Documentation" from the Tools menu and type in
the name of the object.

I suggest that an additional button be added to the Apropos window that
can pop up the documentation for a selected object directly  without
having to inspect it first.

Is this a reasonable idea?

Arie Covrigaru                     |    University of Michigan AI Lab
Phone: (313)763-1255               |    Room 149, Advanced Technology Bldg.
Internet: arie@eecs.umich.edu      |    1101 Beal Ave., Ann Arbor, MI 48109