Autosave Feature (and the lack thereof)

Hi,

    Today I was cruising along in a coding frenzy when that dreaded
little bomb popped up in middle of my display.  In that instant I lost
about an hour and a half of work.  True, it's not a dreadful
catastrophe, but it is terribly frustrating.  And, yes, I know I
should be in the habit of saving every five minutes or so, but . . .

    So, my question is, is it possible to implement an autosave
feature in MCL?  If so, does anyone have any idea how it might be
done?  Could such a beast be incorperated into the final release of
MCL 2.0?

Thanks much,

Ian Flanigan

Medical Informatics Group
Washington University in St. Louis	"You can never have too many napkins."
(314) 362-4320
flan@informatics.wustl.edu