Proposed meeting of MCL users

Mike Wirth of Petroleum Information suggested that I organize a meeting for
Macintosh Common Lisp users to get together and exchange experiences, ideas,
etc.  Such a meeting would also give MCL users a chance to meet the development
team and provide direct feedback on desirable future directions for MCL.

Since several of us will be going to the MacWorld Expo to be held in Boston
August 6-9, we might want to meet in the Boston area that week; perhaps we
could meet in Cambridge on Monday, August 5.

I would like to get an idea of how many people would consider attending such a
meeting.  Please respond directly to me.  Thanks a lot.

--Harvey Alcabes
  MCL Product Marketing Manager