questions re. sequence & text edit dialog items

Two questions:

1) Is there a way to change the sequence wrap length of a sequence-dialog-item
   after it has been created. I am using a two column table and need to vary
   the number of elements shown in the table dynamically.

2) When I load the file "text-edit-dialog-item", I get the following warnings.
   Do I need to load some other file to define these variables.

;Compiler warnings :
;   Undeclared free variable $TESCRPHANDLE, in TE-SCRAP-TO-LISP-SCRAP.
;   Undeclared free variable $TESCRPLENGTH, in TE-SCRAP-TO-LISP-SCRAP.

Any help would be appreciated.

-- Nasir@ssdc.Honeywell.com