Printing Interface Tools Objects

I am writing an office automation system using the IFT
editable-text-dialog-items and static-text-dialog-items.  To build a report
writer,  I am planning on reading data from a SQL database and generating
static-text-dialog-items in a preview window before printing each page of
the report.

Does anybody have an easy way to go through the list of dialog-items in the
window, making Quickdraw calls to a Grafport and sending the Grafport out
to a printer?  I think it would be generally a very useful tool,  not only
for generating reports but also making screen dumps and documentation for
systems created by IFT.

                                      Lawrence Au