AppleEvents under MCL, found sample code

A while back I posted a request for sample AppleEvents code running unde MCL.
I received only responses asking me to keep them informed of my progress,
but I did manage to track down some code which I would be happy to pass on
to anyone who requests it. (If I get enough requests, I will post it to
the mailing list, since it is fairly small).

Martin

Martin Stanley                                  Department of Computer Science
mts@ai.toronto.edu  -or-                        University of Toronto
mts@ai.utoronto.ca                              Kings College Circle
                                                Toronto, Ontario