[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Making an application bugs
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Making an application bugs
- From: email@example.com (Richard Lynch)
- Date: Mon, 29 Jul 91 16:06:30 CDT
After making an applictation, which I placed in a sub-directory of MCL2.0b1,
the following happens:
1. On typing (foo#\Space a dialog ensues regarding the application's
inablity to find Help. And yet, since the compiler was not excised,
presumably MCL 2.0 is at a known location and the Help file should be
2. When evaluating code that contains a trap-call, an error is generated
File "interfaces;index:traps.idx" does not exist.
Perhaps in addition to ccl; and home; there should be application; which
references the folder of the start-up application while ccl; points to
MCL 2.0, if it can be found or application; if it can't.