Defining drawings as objects

	I would like to know if there is a way to define a picture
drawn in a window as an object.  Much like a dialog item in a
window.  Basically what I am trying to create is a bunch of buttons
of different shapes.
	I would like to use the shapes to represent a data structure
which can be accessed by clicking on the drawings.  Each drawing
(i.e. square box, circle,etc...) would act like a button, clicking
it would run a series of commands.  I also want to be able to move
them around in the window.
	I would appreciate any help on this and would like to hear
from you if you have done anything similar.

Irfan
tusneem@en.ecn.purdue.edu