[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Callers database
- From: email@example.com (Matthew Cornell)
- Date: Thu, 1 Aug 91 12:05:41 EDT
- In-reply-to: Carl L. Gay's message of Wed, 31 Jul 1991 22:50-0400 <19910801025032.6.CGAY@DUNE.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
Mark Kantrowitz at cmu has many very nice Common LISP utilities
including ones for "system" definition, code metering, and "who calls"
analysis. Most have been ported to CLtL II. From one of his files:
;;; The current version of this software and a variety of related
;;; utilities may be obtained by anonymous ftp from a.gp.cs.cmu.edu
;;; (220.127.116.11) in the directory /usr/mkant/Public/ (you must cd to this
;;; directory in one fell swoop, as you do not have access to intermediate
;;; Please send bug reports, comments, questions and suggestions to
;;; firstname.lastname@example.org. We would also appreciate receiving any changes
;;; or improvements you may make.