Re: Problems with Control-x contol-c

   Date: Wed, 7 Aug 91 09:46:29 CDT
   From: bloch@informatics.WUstl.EDU (Charlene Bloch Abrams)
   To: info-macl@cambridge.apple.com
   Subject: Problems with Control-x contol-c

   If you do c-x c-c and your cursor is in the middle of an inline macro,
   such as
            #@(360 20)
                  ^
           cursor is here
   it can seriously damage things, besides simply freezing/crashing your mac.
   I had to re-install my system. It occurred to me that this might have been
   an oversight on the parts of the designers of (at least) 2.0b2. I have no
   idea if this happens with other versions. I hope not.

   Charlene Abrams

I can't duplicate this.  Can you give me a little more information,
e.g. can you duplicate it, more context of the code in which the error
happens, machine type and system software version.