[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Problems with Control-x contol-c
- To: bloch@informatics.WUstl.EDU (Charlene Bloch Abrams)
- Subject: Re: Problems with Control-x contol-c
- From: Bill St. Clair <bill>
- Date: Wed, 07 Aug 91 15:12:51 -0400
- Cc: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: Your message of Wed, 07 Aug 91 09:46:29 -0500. <9108071446.AA03519@informatics.WUstl.EDU>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 91 09:46:29 CDT
From: bloch@informatics.WUstl.EDU (Charlene Bloch Abrams)
Subject: Problems with Control-x contol-c
If you do c-x c-c and your cursor is in the middle of an inline macro,
cursor is here
it can seriously damage things, besides simply freezing/crashing your mac.
I had to re-install my system. It occurred to me that this might have been
an oversight on the parts of the designers of (at least) 2.0b2. I have no
idea if this happens with other versions. I hope not.
I can't duplicate this. Can you give me a little more information,
e.g. can you duplicate it, more context of the code in which the error
happens, machine type and system software version.