[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Accessing Apple via FTP
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Accessing Apple via FTP
- From: Robert W. Kerns <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Aug 91 08:21 EDT
- Cc: INFO-MACL@cambridge.apple.com
- In-reply-to: <9108081526.AA13019@ub4b.buug.be>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 91 14:26+0100
From: Vincent Keunen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Some previous messages say "I posted this to cambridge.apple.com". Can
someone tell me the IP address of this host? Our name server doesn't
seem to know it. I've looked for it at the NIC, but the only addresses
I got are 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 and neither of them has a
220.127.116.11; 18.104.22.168 is apple.com. Perhaps you just got
the network #'s confused between the two when you queried the NIC?
Are these files also on Applelink? If so, where?
Dunno; that would cost money to look.
Hope this helps.