window hardcopy

I'm trying to print a graph view using the hardcopy file from the example
folder of ACL131.
My Problem is: only one page is spooled, i.e., only the portion of the graph
view that can be fitted on a page is printed. The rest in ignored.
How can I modified the source code to allow printing of the whole graph view no
matter of the window size? Or does anyone out there have some code that will
do that?
Please reply directly because cuerrently I don't receive messages from the
mailing list.

Thanks in advance.

Kader.
diagne@dfki.uni-sb.de