[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Lisps for Macintosh
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Lisps for Macintosh
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Chris Kacoroski)
- Date: 12 Aug 91 17:16:53 GMT
- Keywords: lisp, mac
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp, comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: University of Washington
- Summary: Questions on Mac Lisps
I would like comments and thoughts on MAC Lisps. I will summarize for the net if there is enough interest. As far I as know I the choices I have are: MCL or Procyon. Specific questions about these packages are:
1) Do they include CLOS with metaobject protocols?
2) Do they follow CLthL version 1 or 2?
3) Do they have object and hierarchy browsers (I am used to Smalltalk 80)?
4) What type of debugger/stepper do they have (I am used to Smalltalk 80)?
Thanks for the information.
Chris Kacoroski, email@example.com
Chris 'ski' Kacoroski "When we try to pick out anything by itself
8911 Linden Ave N we find it connected to the entire universe"
Seattle, WA 98103 John Muir