MacTCP timeout

Hello guys!

I have a problem with the timeout of TCPPassiveOpen and TCPActiveOpen,
using MacTCP.Lisp version of 07/18/91 from cambridge.apple.com with
deftrap-patch.fasl.

The problem is that the call of open-tcp-stream never returns if no
connection can be done. I tryed to add a line like:
"(rset pb tcpOpenPB.commandTimeoutValue 2)" in %tcp-passive-open,
as before the function call doesn't return, but this time I can break its
execution with command-.

I would like the call of open-tcp-stream to return after timeout!
Did someone had such a problem, or can somebody help me?

email: hsiung@urz.unibas.ch

    Alain Hsiung.