MCL 2.0b1p3 and CLIM info requested

Date: Mon, 26 Aug 91 16:52+0100
From: Vincent Keunen <keunen@milou.nrb.be>
Subject: MCL 2.0b1p3 and CLIM info requested
To: INFO-MCL@CAMBRIDGE.APPLE.COM
cc: uucp%"INFO-MCL@CAMBRIDGE.APPLE.COM"@nrbv01

          Date: Mon, 26 Aug 91 09:56 EST
          From: Paul Silvey <SILVEY@cs.umass.EDU>

          I have only recently joined the mcl-info mailing list,
          and have seen references to a third set of patches (p3)
          and to the Common Lisp Interace Manager (CLIM) for MCL.
          Could someone send me more information on how to get
          either or both of these?  I have already installed the
          patches that bring me up to MCL2.0b1p2.  Thanks for your
          help.

          -Paul Silvey
          Experimental Knowledge Systems Lab
          University of Massachusetts, Amherst

CLIM:
I haven't tried it - just seen at AAAI and it looked good to me.  It
costs some $500. Contact clim-orders@ila.com.

Patches:
They're on applelink, close to the p2 (can't remember exactly where and
applelink is expensive in Belgium!!!)

Vincent Keunen
keunen@nrb.be