"home;"

In MACL 1.3.2 the "logical pathname" "home;" was automagically set to
the directory containing the document which was launched with MACL.
The draft of the manual that I have seems to indicate that this should
still be the case in MCL 2.0.  However, when I launch MCL 2.0 by double
clicking on an MCL document "home;" is set to the directory containing
MCL, not to the directory containing the document.  Is there a simple
way to get the pathname of the "launched" document or the directory
containing it?