[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Looking for docs
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Looking for docs
- From: Ranson <email@example.com>
- Date: 25 Sep 91 08:06:00 GMT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=FR/; Relayed; 25 Sep 91 08:06:51+0200
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; 25 Sep 91 08:06:00 GMT
Is there (or will there be when MCL2.0 is final) a doc describing:
1/ X3J13 but post-CLtL2 features implemented in MCL2.0?
2/ the list of cases where type declarations produce better compiled code?
(This should be easy to do from the source code of the compiler).