[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Apple Events to the Finder from MCL
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Apple Events to the Finder from MCL
- From: Ranson <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1991 08:06:07 +0000
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- X400-content-type: P2-1984 (2)
- X400-mts-identifier: [/PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/;email@example.com]
- X400-originator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- X400-received: by mta mhs-relay.cs.wisc.edu in /PRMD=xnren/ADMD= /C=us/; Relayed; Fri, 27 Sep 1991 03:06:07 +0000
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=FR/; Relayed; Fri, 27 Sep 1991 03:06:11 +0000
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; Fri, 27 Sep 1991 05:05:00 +0000
Facts about FinderEvents:
- Finder does not use the AppleEvents Manager.
- Finder never sends replies
- Finder crashes if the AE you send is not exactly as expected.
If you have access to AppleLink, a HC stack demonstrating FinderEvents was
posted recently in the System 7 Discussion.