[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Wanted: Scheme simulator in MCL
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Wanted: Scheme simulator in MCL
- From: email@example.com (bill coderre)
- Date: 8 Oct 91 21:08:39 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Apple Computer Inc, Cupertino, CA
- Sender: bc@Apple.COM
Is there a rinky Scheme interpreter/simulator that runs in Mac Common
A friend is working thru "Structure and Interpretation of Computer
Programming" and would like to use MCL for the problem sets without
having to convert everything first.
MacScheme, trade edition manual + disk of base-level implementation,
is about $40. Obviously, I'm trying to cheap out.
Thanks for your help