["UUCP%\"SWM@sapsucker.scrc.symbolics.com\""@NRBV01: Publications on CLIM]

Date: Mon, 14 Oct 91 09:51+0100
From: Vincent Keunen <keunen@milou.nrb.be>
Subject: ["UUCP%\"SWM@sapsucker.scrc.symbolics.com\""@NRBV01: Publications on CLIM]
To: uucp%"info-mcl@cambridge.apple.com"@nrbv01
Included-msgs: The message from "UUCP%\"SWM@sapsucker.scrc.symbolics.com\""@NRBV01
Included-References: The message of 8 Oct 91 08:57+0100 from jcma@reagan.ai.mit.edu

Here is a message that appeared on the clim mailing list that might be
of interest to some of us, MCL users (to join this list, send mail to
clim-request@bbn.com).

I bought CLIM 1.0 for MCL and I love it!  It's great!  Finally, a smart
UIMS on the Mac...  Those of you looking for a solid user interface
system or just needing portability should definitely look at this
package.

Vincent Keunen
keunen@nrb.be