Re: anonymous ftp

Thanks for the quick response.

It seems that there are two cambridge.apple.com's from within apple.com - I
guess that I was trying to get at the wrong one [90.223.0.3] instead of
[134.149.2.3]

Oddly enough (after posting my message) I was able to telnet to my account
on csli.stanford.edu and then ftp to cambridge.apple.com ...

Thanks again.

-eric

ps - do you know anything about pixmaps? (I had hoped that there would be
something relevant in /pub/MCL2/contrib, but didn't see anything). thanks.