[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Action!
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Matthew Haines)
- Date: 17 Nov 91 06:30:31 GMT
- Distribution: na
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Harvey Mudd College
- Sender: email@example.com (The News System)
Is anyone unfortunate enough to be using Action! and its manual? It's left
me clueless. I'm trying to figure out how to get an "OK" button to work
I have several buttons on my window that all work just fine. But should
I dare to rename one of them (and the associated method) "OK," Action!
gives me a message to the effect that "no method in objapp is applicable
to #<theapp ...>".
If anyone knows how to get the OK button to work, the help would be much