Action!

Is anyone unfortunate enough to be using Action! and its manual?  It's left
me clueless.  I'm trying to figure out how to get an "OK" button to work
I have several buttons on my window that all work just fine.  But should
I dare to rename one of them (and the associated method) "OK," Action!
gives me a message to the effect that "no method in objapp is applicable
to #<theapp ...>".

If anyone knows how to get the OK button to work, the help would be much
appreciated.

--Matthew