[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
MCL vs. Allegro?
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: MCL vs. Allegro?
- From: email@example.com (Jonathan Kaye)
- Date: 3 Dec 91 16:20:22 GMT
- Distribution: usa
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: University of Pennsylvania
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am interested in porting a large application in Lucid (with minimal
usage of CLOS) to the Macintosh and wanted to know basically why
people have gone with MCL over Allegro (or other available Lisps, for
Thank you for any comments/suggestions,
Jonathan Kaye, thrill-seeking graduate student
/ / Rollerblades Rule!