Can MCL multiprocess?

     I am about to convert a program that I wrote in Allegro Common Lisp on
a Sun 3/60 to MCL.  The program makes use of the multiprocessing facilities
of ACL, and I see no equivalents in MCL.  Is it possible to have multiple
processes running under MCL?  If so, how would I do it?

     Please send replies directly to me.  I sent a request to join this group
yesterday, and have gotten no acknowledgement yet, so I'm not sure I'll get any
replies you send to the list.  Thanks.

Karl R. Wurst                             INTERNET: wurst@cse1.cse.uconn.edu
Computer Science & Engineering, U-155     ATTNET: (203) 486-0005
University of Connecticut                 "Things fall apart. It's scientific."
Storrs, CT   06269-3155                                           - David Byrne