[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
How do I keep my *eventhook* active in the break loop?
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: How do I keep my *eventhook* active in the break loop?
- From: email@example.com (John E. Bell)
- Date: 4 Dec 91 22:22:25 GMT
- Distribution: usa
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: University of California, Berkeley
How do I keep an *eventhook* active during the break loop?
I have a function that needs to be called periodically (e.g.,
every 15 minutes). I've installed a function in *eventhook* to
make the call, but it is suspended in the break loop so the call
cannot be made until the user returns to the top level. Is there
another way to make this periodic call?